Thursday 14 May 2020

The First Rule of Book Club Is, You Do Not Talk About Book Club (Book Update!)

So… about this whole “book” thing… I’ve got an update for ya!

I’m in the final sprint to finalizing the new book. Technically, it’s actually two books, which will all make more sense when I get the OK to share titles, covers, and the like. For now, the first rule of Book Club has to be… we do not talk about Book Club.

But since these are my upcoming books, I’m going to bend the rules just a teensy-weeny, little bit. The on-sale dates for both books will very likely be in June.

So, for those of you who aren’t entirely sick of me yet, chances are good that over the coming Summer season you will have ample opportunity to become very sick of me as things heat up on the book release front.

Next week, back to our regularly-scheduled programming, including coverage from my most recent jaunt to Alentejo

Cheers!

Grab The 1WineDude.com Tasting Guide and start getting more out of every glass of wine today!

Shop Wine Products at Amazon.com

Copyright © 2020. Originally at The First Rule of Book Club Is, You Do Not Talk About Book Club (Book Update!) from 1WineDude.com - for personal, non-commercial use only. Cheers!

source http://www.1winedude.com/the-first-rule-of-book-club-is-you-do-not-talk-about-book-club-book-update/

No comments:

Post a Comment