Monday 26 August 2019

Wine and Food Pairing

Okay, so  John McKeever reached out to me a while back. Remember Delco Proper on Comedy Central? He was the director and star of that show. Apparently, he and his wife attended a class at the Wine School and had an idea. He wanted to do a food and wine show and wanted to do the pilot at the Wine School.  He introduced me to the star of the show, Mary DeAngelis, and we hit it off. I think that’s pretty obvious from when you watch. This is a QVC2 show, so they are hawking wine. After this was made, I did get an offer to be a guest host on QVC proper(seriously!). That would be a crazy career change, so I’ll stick with teaching and writing.

It was a blast working with John and Mary. They really put together an amazing TV show.

 

The post Wine and Food Pairing appeared first on Wine School of Philadelphia.



source https://www.vinology.com/wine-and-food-pairing/

No comments:

Post a Comment