Wednesday 10 October 2018

Hope after Tragedy: The Origin of the Wine School

In this week’s episode of Philly Who? I sat down for a deeply personal interview with Kevin Chemidlin, the podcast’s host. This is unlike any other interview I’ve done in the past 20 years of running the wine school. It goes deep into my past, including the tragedies that propelled me from a successful career in journalism into the world of wine.

I’ve been hooked on Pod Philly since the Chill Moody interview: Kevin is able to coax brilliant and deeply personal stories from all his guests; each episode is a love letter to the creative forces that thrive in Philly.  The episodes featuring Judy Wicks (White Dog Cafe), Alex Hillman (Indy Hall) and Nick Stuccio (Philly Fringe) should be required reading to everyone with a dream.

When I was given the opportunity to sit down with Kevin, I jumped at the chance.  I’ll never be as deep as Chill Moody, I won’t be as revolutionary as Judy Wicks, but  I am deeply honored to be a part of such a group of great Philadelphians.  Please check out the podcast, but be warned: there is a LOT of cussing on my part.  https://podphillywho.com/

The post Hope after Tragedy: The Origin of the Wine School appeared first on Wine School of Philadelphia.



source https://www.vinology.com/hope-after-tragedy/

No comments:

Post a Comment